This Turnkey PCB Assembly project is a 4Layer FR4 PCB with 1.6mm Thickness, All Copper 1oz, Both Sides Green Solder Mask, Both Sides White Silkscreen, HASL Lead Free Finish, vias tented. The unique parts quantity is 42, the total SMT parts is 97, the THT parts quantity is 8 and it has one QFN part. As you can see from the above PCBA pictures, the PCB board required the SMT Assembly on both sides, the THT parts put on the top side and soldered on the bottom side.
This is a production order, to make it good, the client ordered 10pcs samples for checking the quality and function first. For the production order, we made the PCB in a 2*2-up panel which good for SMT assembly. In the same time, we started the Components sourcing job and we finished it within 2days and waiting for the parts delivery in the next 10days. When PCB boards and Components were all ready, we did IPQC for checking the process and then do SMT assembly to put all SMD parts on the PCB board and go through the reflow soldering oven. Once SMT assembly job done, the boards went through AOI for checking the soldering quality. The PCB board had many THT parts, we made 4pcs of fixture for wave soldering to do the THT assembly which is good and quick for control the THT soldering. The client provided the program & FCT test guide and we did 100% programming and FCT test to ensure all PCBA boards work well.
Hope it makes sense, and below is the standard PCB assembly services we offer:
• One-Stop from Design to PCBA boards: we design the PCBA boards based on your needs and make the PCBA boards to meet all your needs.
• Turnkey PCB and Assembly: We make PCB boards following your Gerber files, purchase components as your BOM file, and do PCB assembly as the assembly drawing and P&P file shows.
• Multiple PCB Assembly Services: SMT, THT, Mixed Assembly, Package on Package (POP), Rigid PCBs, Flex PCBs - if there's a type of printed circuit board that can be assembled, we almost surely do it.
• Flexible Volume Assembly Alternatives: Prototypes, low volume, high volume — we do it all.
• Parts Sourcing: All components will get your approval before purchasing. We have years of experience and stable relationships with authorized electronic components manufacturers and distributors, so new & original parts will be provided.
• Comprehensive Quality Assurance: From visual inspection to AOI, X-ray inspection, ICT and FCT, we take quality control very seriously and test everything rigorously for functionality and quality.
PCB Capabilities Short List
Rigid PCB Material: FR4 TG 130 - FR4 TG 180, Rogers, Aluminum, Copper core, Rogers, etc.
Flex PCB Material: PI, PET, Super-thin FR4, etc.
|Minimum Track width/space
Rigid PCB: 0.078mm/0.078mm
Flex PCB: 0.035mm/0.035mm
|Minimum holes size
Rigid PCB: 0.1mm
Flex PCB: 0.025mm
|HASL, Immersion Gold (ENIG), Immersion Tin, Immersion Silver, OSP, ENEPIG, Hard Gold Plating
PCB Assembly Capabilities Short List
|From prototype to mass production (No MOQ and no limit)
SMT, THT, Hybrid, Single side or both sides
Available for Rigid PCB, Flex PCB and Rigid-Flex PCB
|Full Turnkey (We provide all parts)
|Partial Turnkey (Customer provide some parts, and we provide the rest)
|Kitted (Customer provide all parts)
|01005, 0201, BGA, QFN, QFP, etc.
|Visual Inspecction, AOI, X-Ray, ICT, FCT, etc.
|IC Programming, Box Build, PCBA copy, Injection Molding, CNC, etc.
Files Required for Turnkey PCB Assembly
|Gerber files in format of RS-274X for PCB fabrication, or other PCB files like .pcbdoc, .pcb, .brd, etc.
|BOM file in excel format for components sourcing and PCB assembly. It should include the components basic information: Reference Designators, Quantity, Part number, Description, etc. Click BOM Template for your reference.
|Pick & Place file*
|Also known as Centroid file or XY data. It describes the position and orientation of all the surface mount parts and it can help us to quickly programming the SMT assembly machines. Click P&P Template for your reference.
|Assembly drawing (if available)
|It includes the positions and polarities of the components designators which can help us better understand your assembly needs, correcting some ambiguous or even mistaken placements, and ends up with an excellent job. Click Assembly Drawing Template for your reference.
|Testing Guide & Test Fixtures (if necessary)
|To ensure the boards quality, we can test the boards following the provided testing guide & test fixtures before shipping.
|Programming files & Programming tool (if necessary)
|We could do IC programing for our customers if required.